Thursday, June 02, 2005

Damn cat!!

First Satan, now Damion. If a cat walks in our door named Lucifer, Beelzebub, Faust or the like, I'm not touching it. I got my left thumb damn near torn off Tuesaday and it hurts like hell. Ya know how your arm always hurts for a day or so after you get a shot? Well, it's cause they stuck it in the muscle. Damion stuck his big, fat, nasty sharp tooth in the meaty muscle just below my thumb...twice. Well, both canines anyway. Add to that, his OTHER set of canines punctured my hand right between my thumb and forefinger. All in one quick bite. My hand naturally hurt ALOT, but it was sore all the way up to my shoulder for a while.
Even the Dr at the acute care clinic told me to quit coming in with the same problem!! Oh well, hazards of the job, I suppose.
Damn cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home